Architectural Technologist / Part I Graduate
Are you organised, confident, and imaginative? We have fantastic opportunities available for an Architectural Technologist and a Part I Graduate to join our team in central Nottingham with immediate effect.
Rayner Davies Architects have an expanding portfolio that encompasses housing, retail, healthcare, schools and historic buildings.
We are seeking an ambitious Architectural Technologist to assist in delivering projects at RIBA stages 4-6. Candidates will have a minimum of 2-5 years post-qualification UK experience and have a solid understanding of the UK building regulations and planning process.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Strong technical and administrative skills
- A high proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
- Adobe Suite and Sketch-up would also be beneficial
- Ability to work within in a team and lead when called upon
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in coordinating and liaising with other consultants
We are also seeking a talented and enthusiastic Part I Graduate who has a working knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp as well as a design portfolio that demonstrates a range of skills
In return, we can offer a great working environment and the opportunity to gain experience on a variety of projects across the spectrum of work stages.
Portfolio / CV / Covering Letter to be a maximum of 5MB
Strictly No Agencies