Project / Senior Architect
Looking to join a design lead practice within the super luxury residential sector? This is your opportunity to be involved in running some of the most bespoke and high-profile residences in the UK.
Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, an opportunity now exists to join a leading London design practice. Specialising predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas.
The office is comprised of 50 full-time professionals across Architecture, Interior Design and Building Management and boasts a multi-cultural, multi-national workforce.
With a pipeline of confirmed projects, typically ranging in value from £1-£7 million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Project Running / Senior Architect, to join their dynamic team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on a high-end residential project based in London
- Use Revit/AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Help run the project within a small team and manage more junior members when required
- Work through all RIBA stages
- Produce high quality drawing packages and construction drawings for complex residential designs
- Report to the Directors on the projects progress.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience within the high-end residential sector
- A portfolio of projects across prime boroughs of London
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a qualified Architect
- Fluent use on Revit used on live projects and a high level of proficiency in AutoCAD
- An excellent knowledge of UK planning and listed building consents
- Have a flair for design and fantastic eye for detail
- A background of traditional detailing, drawing, specifications and materials
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for high-end residential projects
- Fantastic English both written and verbal
- The right to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £42,000 - £48,000
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Friday extra-long lunch breaks
- Deliveroo dinners when working late & paid taxis home
- Weekly drinks
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.