Location: Canterbury, Kent
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Exciting opportunity for an Architect/ Project Architect to join a successful practice based in Canterbury, Kent!
About the company and role:
My client is a multi-award-winning design practice who have extensive experience in Architecture, Planning and Property. Some of their recent work covers projects inclusive of the Retail, Commercial, Residential, Hospitality and Education sectors.
With this role you must have previous experience of running projects from inception through to completion. Also, proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD would be highly beneficial. You must have 3+ years' experience post Part 3 qualification to be considered for this role.
Expect an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring for progression and growth with your career!
Skills required to be an Architect/ Project Architect:
- Having previous experience in both Revit and AutoCAD would be desirable.
- Meet project deadlines to the highest of standard.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Understand the UK Building regulations.
- 3+ years' experience post Part 3.
- Have proven job running experience.
Whilst working as an Architect/ Project Architect you will:
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of project programme.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects.
- Communicate with all members of your design team.
- Attending site meetings.
Are you interested in this Architect/ Project Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com