SENIOR ARCHITECT PART III QUALIFIED (LONDON STUDIO)
Working mainly on high-end residential projects, you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design. You will be working alongside the director and be responsible for the day to day running of a large-scale residential project. You will also lead the London team by overseeing other projects carried out by them and manage the team’s workload. In addition, you will liaise closely with the country office to help manage the overall practice workload.
You should possess:
- a minimum of 8 years post qualification experience
- a high level of proficiency in VectorWorks
- experience with new build residential
- experience with historic buildings and hotels/hospitality would be preferable
- a thorough understanding of the detailed design and delivery of projects to the highest standards
- superior communication and organisational skills
- the ability to create and manage large-scale projects from start to completion
- proven experience in successfully managing clients
- an aptitude for leading teams and supporting junior architects with their work and training
- spoken French would be an advantage
The good stuff:
- competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- annual bonus scheme
- continued and clear progress opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistant Programme
- regular team-building events
- within commuting distance of Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol and Bath
A bit about us
Richard Parr + Associates offers a unique creative architectural and design service for a wide variety of luxury residential and commercial building projects. Undefined by architectural style, we treat each project as an individual journey with no preconceptions or predetermined aesthetic.
For more information about Richard Parr + Associates, please visit www.richardparr.com.
How to apply
Applications should be made via this page or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV, covering letter and examples of work.