Part II Architectural Assistant
Jaspar are a dynamic family owned Property Company with over 40 years’ experience in design, conversion, and management of buildings and new structures into luxury residential and commercial spaces.
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, design-led Part 2 Architectural Assistant with excellent communication skills to work as part of our multi-disciplinary development team. The role will involve working within the Land Team alongside Design, Acquisition and Planning team leaders.
- RIBA PART 2 qualified
- Be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- Experience working on the design of residential and/or commercial schemes. (Stages 0-3/4)
- Must have immaculate verbal and written communication.
- Must have 2 years’ experience working with a developer or consultancy.
- Experience in space planning and massing development for medium to large mixed-use schemes.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (exceptional Photoshop and InDesign skills)
- Experience using AutoCAD and SketchUp with rendering experience.
- Prepare and submit Planning Applications and Pre-Applications (Developing Design & Access statements, Concept packs etc.) to include:
- Cadding up sketch schemes provided by directors
- Modelling in 3D and converting to ‘in-house’ artistic visualisations. (CGI/mixed media)
- Capable of creating site analysis, design strategy and other diagrams
- Well-versed in façade design and development through the iterative process
- Good knowledge of key planning constraints including: overlooking, rights to light, daylight/sunlight, relationships with neighbours etc.
- Assist with the production of GAs, feasibility reports, area schedules, presentations & other reports required for the Planning process.
- Hands on ‘can-do’ attitude with strong work ethic and commitment to producing high quality assistance to the senior team.
- Able to juggle multiple projects/workflows and manage time well in order to hit key deadlines/milestone issues.
- Attention to detail and quality controlling work prior to review with wider internal team.
- Experience in co-ordination between the wider Design team/Consultants
- Include portfolio of work with CV
Salary and Incentives
- Up to £35k-£40k depending on experience
- Working hours will be 9:00am till 5:30pm (30 minutes lunch)
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Death in service benefit
- Income protection benefit
- Check commute before applying please