Salary £20,000- £28,000 (Depending on Experience)
An established multi-disciplinary architectural practice, based near Central Hartlepool, have an exciting new requirement for an Architectural Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will get the chance to work on a wide variety of projects within the residential, commercial, retail and healthcare sectors as part of a small, close-knit team.
As part of this role, you will be preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You will also be coordinating the design teams and mentoring more junior members of staff. You will already have a number of years' worth of experience within the UK, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be qualified in a relevant subject
- Ideally already have a number of years' worth of experience in practice
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Durham, Darlington
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively e-mail and up to date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com