RIBA Part I
We are an expanding small to medium size London practice with 3 x offices based near Wandsworth, Clapham and West Wickham (which is near Croydon/Bromley). We have attractive offices with ample and spacious work stations within an enjoyable environment. We have been trading as a studio since 1990 and we have projects, mainly in the UK and Ireland.
We design creative spaces & enjoyable environments. To join this innovative design team of facilitators, we are looking for talented well-presented and fluent English speaking Part 1 students for a minimum 2 years. (Subject to reviews and contract)
We are specialists in designing innovative schemes with flair, style and inspiration with an edge to achieve excellence.
- Eager to learn and positive thinkers
- Prepared to be flexible and proactive.
- Result minded.
- Team Player and willing to help other members of staff.
- Customer facing and aware of providing client care.
- Job Runner (experience not necessary, we will teach you)
- Applicants who thrive on challenges and do not accept defeat.
- Prepared to negotiate with Planning Officers, Building Inspectors, Structural Engineers, Builders and Clients.
To satisfy the client and provide a high standard of service it is expected that you are efficient and effective with the following key qualities:
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Able and willing to solve problems and accept responsibility.