Senior Architectural Technologist/ Architect
Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist or Architect
Salary £38-50,000 Very Competitive Salary (Depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
New opportunity is available for an Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist/ architect to join a RIBA chartered Practice that specialise in a number of disciplines specialising in the residential and private residential sector. You will be joining a successful and enthusiastic team of individuals all working in a cohesive team.
In this role you will be the first line of support to the Architects Director and the team on private residential and luxury developer client projects from post planning stage through the detailed design stages and to completion on some projects; all in accordance with the client's brief and within the time scales given.
As the position will be of key importance within the practice, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise the workload and produce production information to comprise Building Regulations and tender drawing packages in a timely manner
Key Responsibilities for this Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist/ Archietct
- To work on high end residential projects working directly under and by the side of the Director.
- Drawing packages to comprise: GA's plans sections and elevations with construction details etc. with full coordination of Architects drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants
- Work and assist on multiple projects at one time.
- Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
- Undertake client appointments and site visits
- Ability to produce detailed architectural designs in Revit
Key Requirements for this Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist/ Architect
- UK qualified with Number of years UK experience with sound knowledge of drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purposes.
- Able to undertake the above responsibilities
- Relevant experience in bespoke design, residential & refurbishment for high-end domestic projects in the UK
- IT literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Must be proficient in REVIT is also a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Google SketchUp would be an advantage
- Numerate, able to make accurate calculations with attention to detail
- Well-presented and personable, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team-spirited with a bright & confident personality
- Able to work on own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
Commutable distances for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role/Architect : London, Watford, Slough, High Wycombe.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician/ Technologist role/ Architect, please could you call Philippa on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist/ Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly