**A Rhino/VRay fluent Senior Visualiser job in London is now available. This is an opportunity suited to a highly creative 3D visualiser with a design/architecture background or an Interior Designer/Architect with outstanding visualisation and presentation skills.**
Specialising in luxury retail and hospitality across the globe. The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution. Founded in 2002, this team of creators have been taking over the high-end design sector since its inception. Their unique approach to design has helped them amass a list of top-end clients and projects in over 100 cities around the world.
Working in a multidisciplinary way, their team of 40 are actively involved in architecture projects as well as interior, graphic and product design. They are currently developing some amazing luxury retail, F&B and hospitality projects and are looking for an experienced and talented 3D Visualiser to join their team on a permanent basis
**Role & Responsibilities**
- Working as Senior Visualizer, you will be overseeing your own team of 5
- Work across luxury projects, both interiors and exteriors ensuring that designs are represented in the most compelling images
- Execute 3D models and renders in close cooperation with directors
- Execute renders in close cooperation with design teams
- Managing own workflow and deadlines in relation to projects; must work well and collaboratively under pressure
**Required Skills & Experience**
- 3+ years' 3D visualisation experience
- Luxury project experience is a must (retail, F&B, or hospitality) - Both interiors and exteriors on small and large scale
- The ability to render using V-Ray and Rhino is essential. Fluent use of 3DS Max and Crona is also required
- Previous experience working with and managing a design team
**What you get back**
- £40,000 - £45,000
- End of year profit related bonus
- 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
- Drinks every Friday on their roof top terrace
- Annual salary reviews
- Summer and Christmas party
- There is also an extensive list of further staff benefits that can be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
**Senior Visualizer Job in West London- Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10644)**
Apply for Senior Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly