Project Running Architect - With Interiors Experience
Seeking a Project Running Architect with a passion for high-end residential projects, interiors and luxurious bespoke finishes, to join my client's team and work on residential refurbishment projects valued £1m - £6m.
With their offices based in the beautiful borough of Chelsea, my client's team is comprised of 10 full time and 4 freelance staff. The practice has been established for over 14 years and has organically grown its staff numbers over this time.
Both a RIBA Chartered practice and a BIID member, they offer an array of multidisciplinary services, including; architectural design, interior design and property management. Their portfolio predominately consists of high-end residences in prime areas of London, such as Kensington, Chelsea and Westminster.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run a high-end residential project with an assigned buddy from conception to completion, with full job running responsibilities
- Work on bespoke high spec projects in prime London locations typically valued £1m - £10m
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Manage and guide more junior team members
- Meet face to face with clients on a regular basis
- Site visits
- Report to the Directors
Required Skills & Experience
- A fully qualified Part III Architect, either recently qualified or a few years PQE
- Demonstrable experience of running a project through all RIBA stages is key for this appointment
- Strong technical knowledge and interior architecture skills
- Experience working on high end residences valued £1m- £10m ideally within prime areas of London
- You must have experience working on internal refurbishments of residential properties and be experienced working on bespoke details for these types of projects
- Confident managing your own project alongside your assigned buddy
- Experience client facing with confidence
- Fluent user of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp
- A passion for one off high-end residential projects and a keen interest in interior architecture
- A good understanding of UK building regulations and experience in NBS specification
- A passion for bespoke design solutions
- Fantastic written and verbal English.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £41,000 pa, fully dependent on level of experience
- Working hours 9 am - 6 pm with flexibility available
- Breakfast club Thursdays
- Workplace pension
- Regular socials, team lunches and yearly parties
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.