Architect/Architectural Technologist, Guildford
ARCHITECT / ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST
LEES MUNDAY have new and exciting projects in the pipeline. We seek an experienced and technically skilled Architect or Architectural Technologist to join our team in Guildford, Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and help to strengthen and grow our practice portfolio and skills. There is the potential to become the leader of technical excellence in our office. A competitive salary will be offered to candidates with the requisite ability and experience. The role will suit a technically proficient architect or degree standard technologist with design sensitivity.
Established in 2011 by award winning architects, we strive to create well-crafted, beautifully detailed, inspiring buildings. Your role will be to achieve the high aspirations of our clients through design development and attention to every detail. Our projects include bespoke high value houses, apartments, and hotel design, including full interiors. Our office is situated in a beautiful village location, close to and easily accessible to Guildford. It’s one of the best locations in the South East for those making a lifestyle choice to work away from London.
Core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating technical design solutions and highly detailed drawings both by hand and 3-D CAD software. We use ArchiCAD and experience using this is preferred.
- Liaising with clients, and working with the full consultant team
- Preparing planning and building regulation submissions and conducting follow through liaison.
- Specifying and scheduling the requirements for the project and preparing tender documentation
- Site liaison/supervision
- 5 or more years’ experience in UK including planning and technical regulations, and UK based construction methods
- Excellent technical design ability, with a passionate interest in technology and its future trends
- High standard of presentation, written and oral communication skills, fluent English
We offer a flexible working environment, career development, and a country walk to the local pub for lunch on Fridays! We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates should submit a supporting letter, concise portfolio and CV with any other relevant material. Tell us why you believe you are the right candidate for this role. Only those candidates chosen for interview will be contacted. No agencies. email@example.com
Apply for Architect/Architectural Technologist, Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly