Competitive Salary depending on experience
New Architectural Opportunities
Our client is a very well-established architectural practice based near Ware who has been running for over 50 years. In this practice our client is working on advanced health sector projects as well as working within the educational sector and some residential projects.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Architect with excellent revit skills and a number of years working within the experience working within the health sector.
Due to this role being a specialist role, a number of years' experience working in practice within the health sector is required as well as using Revit architecture.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Architect role:
- Qualified Part 3 and ideally you will already with experience within a UK based practice
- Working experience within the health and education sector is required
- Have strong knowledge and practice of Revit
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- RIBA chartership is desired but not mandatory
Commutable distances for this Architect role: St. Albans, Enfield, Watford, Luton, Letchworth, London, Chelmsford.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect role, please could you call Philippa on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com