architect / part II assistant, london
shedkm are looking for qualified architects and part II assistants to join our London studio.
We are a team of design-led architects with ambition and strong delivery skills. Like-minded, enthusiastic and experienced architects and part II assistants, particularly those with an interest in modular application, are required to work on delivering new residential and commercial projects.
Applicants should be able to present:
- a minimum of one year post part II experience in practice;
- a portfolio of residential / commercial projects;
- knowledge of the UK construction industry;
- familiarity of relevant UK building standards;
- appreciation of shedkm’s design ethos;
- good creative yet rational design skills;
- ability to work as part of a self-motivated team;
- ambition and enthusiasm to further one’s career.
shedkm is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please send a motivational letter, along with your CV and portfolio (under 10MB), with no links to any external websites.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview within one week of this advert closing.