Architect for Large Scale Residential Projects
I am currently seeking an Architect that is fully proficient in Revit, who is looking to work on large-scale residential projects, for an AJ Top 100 practice in East Central London.
Formed in 1992, my client now has over 60 architectural, interior and technical design staff. Working on projects across a variety of sectors, these sectors include residential, commercial, mixed-use, masterplanning and interiors.
Focusing on large scale residential and mixed-use developments throughout the UK they have completed the most complex and challenging projects and because of all their hard work they now require several Architects to help with the growing workload.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the Project Architect and working within a team of 5
- Work on large scale residential, affordable housing and mixed-use schemes throughout the UK
- Work on feasibility stages through to completion
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Produce detailed drawings to a high standard.
Required Skills & Experience
- A fully qualified Architect, with a minimum of 2 years' UK professional working experience
- Revit experience is essential for this position (You must have worked on live projects in practice using this software)
- A flare for design and strong drawing abilities
- Confident working through all RIBA stages on large scale projects
- Experience working on large scale/ multi-unit residential projects is essential and affordable housing project experience would be beneficial
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal.
What you get back
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Social events
- Summer & Christmas party.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in East Central London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10631)