Project Architect / Senior Architect, London
We are seeking a senior architect looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant architectural practice, specialising in high-end residential work. Our office is located on the Putney Embankment with great views over the river.
We are a friendly office, with a passion for designing beautiful houses. Projects range from refurbishments in Central London, to a new country house in Yorkshire.
We are seeking candidates specifically with experience and interest in detailing classical buildings. High quality contemporary design is also a key part of the work we are involved with and experience in this field is equally valued.
We are very interested in meeting architects with the following skills:
- Extensive experience of high-end residential work.
- Skill at freehand sketching is considered a major asset.
- Ability to challenge and lead a professional team and carry out detailed coordination with other consultants. An ability to also work independently is required.
- Detailing experience of residential refurbishment projects is essential (both internal and external). Also understanding the technical and statutory issues inherent to these projects is
- High proficiency in Autocad, Word and Excel.
- An ability to use Sketchup and Photoshop is also useful.
- Knowledge of the latest building regulations and British Standards.
Remuneration will depend upon the precise level of experience. As a guide, we are considering 6 + years of experience within this field of architecture.
Individual applicants only, not recruitment firms.
Apply for Project Architect / Senior Architect, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly