Location: London (E2)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Exciting opportunity to continue your growth and development in multi-award-winning practice!
About the company and role:
My client has a brand-new exciting opportunity for a Technical Architect to join their lively and sociable office. With this role you will get the chance to work amongst driven Architects, Technical Staff and Designers where you will run and lead projects, predominantly targeting the Retail, Commercial, Residential, Hospitality and Education sectors.
The ideal candidate will have excellent working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD as all projects are ran and delivered using these software's. You will also be expected to help train and mentor the younger and more junior members of the team, so it goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
Expect an appealing salary, attractive company benefits and genuine in-house career development for progression and longevity within the company.
To be a Technical Architect you must:
- Have 3-5+ years UK based experience and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Boast strong technical skills as well as be design focused.
- Have excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Have previous experience in a variety of sectors.
- Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as a Technical Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent Technical Architect opportunity, please give KAZ a call on 01792957381 for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your CV to email@example.com.