Salary: Competitive based on experience
An established RIBA Chartered practice has an exciting new opportunity for an Architect to join their dynamic practice in Birmingham. You will be joining a team of experienced Architects, Technical staff and Designers, to get involved in a wide variety of work which predominantly targets the Residential and Housing sectors.
With this role you must have 5+ years' experience in a UK based practice. Also, you must boast knowledge of both Revit and AutoCAD as these are predominantly used within the practice.
Do you feel like you're engaging and energetic? Do you have excellent design and visualisation skills? This may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
To be an Architect you will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD would be desirable.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- To have experience working in previous health and education sectors.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
As an Architect you will get a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and training and mentoring to take the next step in your career!
Commutable locations for this Architect job opportunity are:
Birmingham, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Shirley
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com