Architect (must have 3D Studio)
Architect - High End Residential & Commercial
MUST HAVE 3D STUDIO
Wanted: Enthusiastic individual with good all round architectural and design skills to join small high-end specialist practice.
Our focus is on the central London High-End and Super-Prime market. As well as the architectural work we are often responsible for the architectural interior design in a mixture of styles from classical to contemporary.
Being in Central London, projects often involve Listed Buildings but we have a keen interest in contemporary architecture.
In addition to our day to day work the company is keen to enter interesting design competitions, we have a few on the go at the moment. We are also keen to explore new ways of working with 3D and mixed reality as the technology becomes more widely available.
Preferred skills :
- Good all-round architectural skills
- Good design skills both in plan and three dimensions
- Graphical presentation skills
- Good level of understanding and experience with building regulations and the planning system
- Architectural detailing skills with a creative/adaptive approach
- Contract Administration knowledge and experience
- Project co-ordination skills including liaising with the design team
- Site experience, particularly interacting with specialist sub-contractors
- AutoCAD Lt, skilled regular user
- 3DStudio Max, skilled regular user
- Experience using rendering software, VRay is our current choice but we are considering a move to Arnold subject to testing
- Sketchup, this isnt essential but it would be useful as we use it to sketch ideas
- Adobe Suite - Photoshop essential, Lightroom and others would be useful too
- MS Office
Candidates must be able to speak, write and understand the English language to a native level.
The successful candidate would be someone who has a keen mind for problem solving, enjoys a challenge and has enthusiasm. As a small company that has aspirations to grow, there are potentially good career advancement opportunities over time.
We value committed individuals, job hoppers who are looking for a short term position please do not apply.