Part II Architectural Assistant - Winchester, Hampshire
Are you are creative Part II Architectural assistant looking for a role that offers a variety of projects with a special focus on the re-purposing of existing building? The our client is seeking a ambitious architectural assistant to join its team based in Winchester.
Based in the city of Winchester, the practice has a broad portfolio of work, including residential, commercial, retail, leisure, mixed use and industrial projects and range in value from £500k - £75 million. In recent years, the practice has continued to grow, and has plans for further growth now are looking to add an Architectural assistant to the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a mix of projects including residential and commercial with a focus the re-purposing of existing buildings
- You will be reporting to the Senior Architect/Project Runner within a specific project team
- Using Revit on all projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II Qualified
- Posses a portfolio showing creativity and a keen design focus
- A track record of working within UK planning and Building Regulations legislation
- Experience of using AutoCAD is essential
-Revit experience would be highly beneficial but full training is provided
- Close to or able to relocate to the Winchester area.
What you get back
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Financial support for Part III.
- Regular social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural assistant Job in Winchester,Hampshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10621)