Technical Director For Architecture - Wolverhampton
Do you have a strong architectural background combined with work winning experience? If so, the next step in your career is available with one of the largest multi-disciplinary practices in the West Midlands where you have the opportunity as Technical Director in Wolverhampton to lead and grow your own team.
This global firm has over 40 UK offices and is a growing company with over 5000 employees. They have expertise across a broad range of project types and scales, and offer an integrated planning, design, technical and project management service to support and deliver projects that respect and enhance local communities.
As part of a strategic business hire to facilitate the companies growth, my client is looking for an experienced leader to join the Wolverhampton office as Technical Director.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on and lead high profile projects across the UK
- To develop your client base, with a focus across multiple sectors
- To mentor and manage a growing Architectural team of Architects and Technicians
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered with a minimum of 10 years PQE
- Demonstrable business development and work winning experience with an established client contact list
- Expertise in the design and construction of a wide range of projects, across multiple sectors
- Experience managing, mentoring and developing teams
- Ability to prepare and present strategic business plans
- Strong design and technical capability, alongside excellent analytical skills
What you get back
- Salary offered up to £70,000
- Company Car Allowance
- Holidays of 24 days, plus bank holidays and the option to purchase an additional 5 days per year
- Share incentive scheme to purchase company shares which is matched by the company
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Technical Director for Architecture job in Wolverhampton - Your Architectural Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10620)
Apply for Technical Director For Architecture - Wolverhampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly