Who we are
Dyer Grimes Architecture is a leading high-end residential architectural and interiors design practice in south-west London, who have achieved the Sunday Times Best Family Home award two years’ running and have moved into brand new offices overlooking the river at Wandsworth. We have recently won some fantastic new commissions and are looking to grow our team with a number of different positions. We are an award-winning practice and as such have high standards of design and presentation.
Main purpose of the job
Dyer Grimes Architecture are recruiting for an experienced architect/technician to join our office. Working closely with a director, you will have responsibility helping him deliver new houses and extensions to period properties, from planning applications to completion on site.
- three-five years’ minimum experience in high end residential new build houses and period refurbishment projects for private clients
- excellent AutoCAD/Vectorworks skills
- excellent Photoshop and InDesign skills
- creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- good knowledge of London planning and construction regulations
- positive, outgoing, strong communicator with excellent client handling skills and sense of humour
- thrive in a fast-paced working environment, to tight deadlines with a great attitude
- fluent in English, verbal and written
- driven and eager to learn and develop
- good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
We are looking for the best architectural technicians, experience of working in the residential sector is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and creative office and build a portfolio of award-winning homes.
What we offer
Competitive salary based upon experience and a performance-based bonus. A variety of exciting projects and opportunities to grow professionally.
We intend to carry out interviews asap.
Due to the large volume of applications expected we are unable to respond to all enquiries.