Part II Architectural Assistant,Worthing -West Sussex
This AJ100 practice is currently looking to recruit an experienced Part II Architectural assistant or a recently Qualified Architect to join its team based in Worthing. This role would offer excellent career development and would see you working with one of the managing directors to initially focusing on a number of education projects.
The Worthing office consists of around 50 members of staff working on a large number of projects including residential, education and public projects.
Over the years, they have been shortlisted for over 20 design awards including; 4 RIBA Awards, 4 Civic Trust Awards, 4 Residential Design Awards, and 7 Education Design Awards.
Due to ongoing growth they are looking for experienced Part II Architectural assistant or a recently qualified Architect to Join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the development of design proposals
- Production of planning applications
- Preparing drawing schedules, visualizations and reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 2 years post part II experience working on UK projects
- Good knowledge of Planning standards and UK building regulations
- Experience in Using Revit and AutoCAD is essential
- Education project experience would be highly beneficial
**What you get back**
- Regular social events
- International study trips
- Ongoing professional support
- Sponsorship of further education
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural assistant Job in Worthing, West Sussex - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10608)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant,Worthing -West Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly