Junior Architectural Technician or Part II Architectural Assist
Are you Junior Architectural Technician or Part II Architectural Assistant in Northampton looking to join a creative and forward thinking practice? My client is offering excellent benefits, genuine opportunities to progress and exciting projects to work on, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
A multi-disciplinary architectural practice based in Northamptonshire, they have rapidly built up a reputation of quality design and vision with a number of repeat clients. The studio specialises in residential, masterplanning and commercial schemes across the UK and often under-take bespoke projects such as hotels and yurts.
The practice has an ethos of creating sustainable, lifetime buildings that future generations can enjoy and they never shy away from sensitive sites or tough briefs. As part of their strategic growth plan, they have recently moved to a new grade II listed office building and are looking for a capable Junior Architectural Technician or Part II Assistant to join the growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing detailed planning drawings for a range of planning applications
- Preparing working drawings and construction notes for development projects
- Undertaking building surveys and preparing Building Regulations applications
- Attend site meetings as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II Architecture degree and a minimum of 2 years UK experience OR graduate degree in Architectural Technology
- Demonstrable Technical skills and an understanding of UK building and construction
- Proficient using AutoCAD, SketchUP and Photoshop
- Based locally to the Northampton area.
What you get back
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- Parking available
- Professional support, CPD's and Part 3 progression
- Sports matches and Olympics streamed in the office
- Team building days out, e.g. Ascot races and pub lunches.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Junior Architectural Technician Or Part II Assistant job in Northampton - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10601)