Senior Architectural Technician - Kent
Are you able to work across Education and Residential projects? Do you want the opportunity to progress within an enthusiastic team? If you have said yes, and you are an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist based in Kent - I want to hear from you!
My client has grown from strength to strength and built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail. My client is seeking a talented Senior Architectural Technologist or suitably qualified Technician to join the studio. The successful candidate will be based in Kent, working from a modern, purpose-built three-storey studio, which was established six years ago and has 35 people working there.
Role & Responsibilities
Working alongside Architects to collate, organise, investigate and produce technical information for use during the development of the project design.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Be a member of CIAT (TCIAT) or be in the process of becoming a member
- Happy and able to learn new software quickly as the practice uses ArchiCAD
- Capable of delivering a RIBA Stage 4 package comprising of detailed design and construction drawings 1:5 and 1:20 details
- Previous experience within the Education sector is desirable
- Hand-Drawing/Sketching skills would be advantageous.
What you get back
- Salary of £37,000 - £43,000
- Medical Insurance, Health Cover and Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years' service)
- Charity and fundraising events, Yoga classes and social events throughout the year.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician job in Westerham, Kent- Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10490)
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly