(Salary – £26,000-32,000 pa)
London Property Ventures is group of companies focussed on property development in the London area. We are a keen, dynamic team of people with a passion for exploring interesting development projects. Our headquarters is in central London, with a series of residential projects in up and coming parts of London.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be working as part of a sociable team on a variety of new projects, primarily medium scaled residential developments within London and the surrounding boroughs. Reporting directly to the partners at all times, the candidate will be delivering technical details for residential developments. Production of detailed design work, co-ordination of building regulation drawing packages, preparation of working drawing/production information and tender packages ,and specification writing (using NBS specification)
The candidate will be responsible for all RIBA stages 4-7, whilst working with a small team of other Architects and project managers. The successful candidate must be able to produce technical constructional details to a high standard.
Required Skills & Experience
• Experience working on medium scaled residential developments
• Strong Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and constructional detailing
• Experience in producing tender and construction packages
• A high level of proficiency in 3D software and some knowledge of VectorWorks
• Technically minded with excellent detailing skills
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Able to work well as part of a small team
Salary and Package
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary ranging from £26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience plus pension.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly