Senior Landscape Architect - Oxford
A multi-disciplinary practice are currently looking to develop its landscape team in its Oxfordshire office and are recruiting a Senior Landscape designer to take a lead role in the running of large scale international projects.
The company currently employees around 150 people in the UK and internationally with around 30 based in the Oxfordshire office.
The Company has projects across Asia, Europe and America and have carried out projects in every major city in the UK.
Due to a number of large scale Middle Eastern projects they looking to develop a landscape team working under a Director to be based in the Oxford office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as a Senior member of the Landscape design team
- Producing initial and detailed designs for large scale international projects
- To take a lead role on the running of projects which due the size of projects could be over several years
- Managing junior members of the Landscape team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
- International project experience would be advantages
- Skilled in use AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office
- Revit experience would be an advantage
- Be a chartered member of the landscape institute or on the pathway to Chartership
- Excellent team working ability as well as ability to work independently
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills.
What you get back
- £35,000 to £40,000
- 26-day holidays plus band holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing CPD
- Financial support for training and professional memberships.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Landscape Architect Job in Oxford - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10588)