Graduate Landscape Architect - Oxford
7 days left
- Full Time
A multi-disciplinary practice currently looking to develop its landscape team in its Oxfordshire office, are recruiting a Graduate Landscape Architect to join the team working on large scale international projects.
The company currently employees around 150 people in the UK and internationally with around 30 based in the Oxfordshire office. The Company has projects across Asia, Europe and America and have carried out projects in every major city in the UK.
Due to a number of large scale Middle Eastern projects they looking to develop a landscape team working from its Oxford office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working under the director and Senior Landscape Architect on a number of large scale mixed use projects in the middle east
- To be involved in all stages of projects from conceptual and feasibility studies, through to planning applications, detailed design, specification, implementation and contract administration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
- International project experience would be advantages
- Skilled in use AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office
- Revit experience would be an advantage
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills.
- Based in or able to travel to the Oxford area.
What you get back
- 23 holiday days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing CPD
- Financial support for training and professional memberships.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Graduate Landscape Architect Job in Oxford - Your Landscape Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:10590)
Apply for Graduate Landscape Architect - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly