6 days left
- Full Time
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
£18,000- 25,000 (Depending On Experience)
Are you currently an Architectural Assistant, looking for new opportunity, which will enable you to specialise within the residential sector?
If so, we are looking to speak with motivated individuals who would be comfortable working as part of a small, close-knit team where you will get excellent training and support.
You will be working across all stages of the projects, ultimately gaining the experience to be able to run your own projects.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Architectural Assistant role:
- Part 1 qualified and ideally you will already ideally have experience within a UK based practice although this is not essential.
- You must already be based within a 15 mile radius of Brentwood.
- Have a good understanding of AutoCad and SketchUp. Revit is desirable however training can be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport.
To work as an Architectural Assistant you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team
- Preparing; drawings, reports, schedules, visualisations
Commutable locations for this Architectural Assistant role:
Dunstable, Luton, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury
If you are interested in this Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly