Architect or Recently Qualified Architect
6 days left
- Full Time
A popular AJ100 practice is now seeking an Architect or Recently Qualified Architect to work on residential projects throughout the UK. This practice also offers full Revit training for those who haven't had any experience!
With over 120 staff in three offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. Their track record of high-profile projects coupled with over 40 years' worth of experience has recently resulted in them entering the AJ100. Some of their speciality markets include education, leisure facilities, as well as hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors. exposing staff of all levels to a wide array of project types and challenges.
Due to continued growth my client is now looking for an Architect or Recently Qualified Architect to work on residential projects throughout the UK, this position is also offered on permanent, full time basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across multiple residential schemes throughout the UK, one project includes a residential tower
- Working across stages 1 - 7 and reporting your progress to the project leader
- Using Revit daily
- Producing detailed design and technical drawings.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience and PQE
- Experience working on either residential or commercial projects in the UK
- Revit is preferred but full Revit training will be provided for the right person
- Excellent design skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 working hours a week
- CPD & Training
- Social events
- Life assurance
- Holiday purchase
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Profit related pay scheme
- Travel loan.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Clerkenwell, London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 10586)
Apply for Architect or Recently Qualified Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly