Architectural Technologist/Technician, London
Wolff Architects, is looking for a candidate for our London Office.
- An enthusiastic and competent Architectural Technologist/Technician, with a min. 5 years’ experience to join a very successful and growing practice.
Specialising in high end residential, retail and commercial projects, Wolff Architects has over 30 years’ experience of finding innovative and creative solutions to complex architectural briefs. Committed to the highest standards, we aim to project manage each scheme on an individual basis: an approach which has won us repeat business and a loyal clientele. We have excellent project opportunities available.
- High level AutoCAD and Revit skills are essential, the ability to use Sketchup would be beneficial.
- You will have significant experience in the residential market.
- Excellent technical knowledge; both in traditional construction techniques and modern build methods.
- Ability to produce accurate tender and construction drawings with a sound understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- You will demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and good problem solving ability
- Qualified with an Architectural Technology degree or similar
Why Choose a Career with Wolff Architects?
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on prestigious projects from concept through to completion.
Apply for Architectural Technologist/Technician, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly