Architect/Project Architect - Henley-on-Thames
We have an immediate opportunity for a talented and ambitious Project Architect to take the lead on a growing number of projects in London, the South East and South West. Spratley & Partners is an established, medium-sized firm offering a genuine and exciting opportunity for personal development and career progression.
Working with select clients in the UK across the commercial, residential, education, hospitality and public sectors, the successful architect will lead the design and delivery of projects with the support of an experienced senior management team. We have recently won some ground-breaking projects and are looking for candidates who can help deliver this exciting portfolio of work.
Spratley & Partners has a reputation for maximising potential: of people, design, planning and return on investment and the successful architect will demonstrate the same high standards. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and consultants is essential.
Henley-on-Thames is a beautiful market town in Oxfordshire with excellent transport links to London and the South East.
If you would like to join our talented team you will need to be:
- A fully qualified architect (ARB registered) with at least two years’ relevant UK experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Experience of Adobe Design Suite and NBS Spec would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge
- Experienced in working directly with clients and consultants
- Capable of leading a design team from concept to completion
- A good communicator with fluent written and spoken English
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package including private healthcare, pension scheme and gym membership.
Please send a short cover letter about yourself, CV and examples of your work to Julie Goldsmith at email@example.com
Apply for Architect/Project Architect - Henley-on-Thames
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly