Mallett London are seeking an experienced Architect to join its team in London
Who we are
Mallett London are a high-end residential Design and Build company operating and based in Central London. We are actively growing our inhouse design team and are looking for an experienced Architect to join us and assist in driving this growth. We have recently won some fantastic new commissions for the successful applicant commence in earnest but equally require an individual who is keen promote the company and pitch for new projects. to We have very high standards of design and presentation and our client service is second to none.
Main function of the role
Mallett London are recruiting for an experienced Architect to join our office. Working closely with the Directors, you will have responsibility helping him deliver new builds, extensions and refurbishments to period and modern properties, from design generation and planning applications to completion on site. You will be based in our office in Kensington working on projects throughout London and the wider UK.
- Exceptional communication skills and full fluency in English
- 3-5 years minimum experience in high end residential new build houses and period refurbishment projects for private clients.
- Good knowledge of London planning and building regulations
- An appetite to drive the design sector of our business forward and develop new business generation
- Excellent AutoCad skills
- Strong skills in Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Conceptually creative with good construction knowledge
- Outgoing and driven individual with experience of handling multiple private clients
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Good knowledge of JCT Contracts and experience in the Contract Administration function.
- Experience in the Scottish Building Warrant system and advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic and growing team and to build and nurture a design team with autonomy within the wider business.
What we Offer
We are offering the opportunity to work on and design stunning residential projects throughout the UK as a key member of the wider D&B business. The opportunity to grow and develop the design team is at the heart of the position. The salary offered will be competitive and dependant on experience. You will be part of a fun, driven and creative team who share the values of client service and exceptional design.
Please submit your cover letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and the date from which you are available, CV, and limited portfolio of no more than 8Mb, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RIBA Appointments, your name and position in the subject bar. Due to the large volume of applications expected we are unable to respond to all enquiries.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly