Architect for Commercial and Mixed-use Projects
Are you an experienced Architect with advanced Revit, looking to join an AJ practice that are super users of the software? Then look no further!
Formed in 1992, my client now has over 60 architectural, interior and technical design staff.
Working with high-profile clients, they have completed complex and challenging projects across a variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, mixed-use, retail, masterplanning and interiors. Just last year, one of their residential projects was featured on Grand Designs!
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Project Architect and working within a team of 5
- Using Revit daily
- Working from stages 1 - 7
- Producing detailed drawings to a high standard.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of two years' post-Part 3 UK experience
- Must have experience working on national large-scale commercial or mixed use schemes during planning stages and ideally across all RIBA stages
- Revit experience is essential for this position (You must have worked on live projects in practice using this software)
What you get back
- £30,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Social events
- Summer & Christmas party.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in East Central London- Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10584)