Salary: Competitive based on salary
Excellent opportunity for an Architect to join a Chartered Practice based in Somerset.
About the company and role:
My client has a new opportunity for a Chartered Architect to join their well-established team to work on a variety of exciting projects. Some of their most recent work covers Historical Buildings, Schools and Church/ Parish-Council projects. They specialise in Conservation projects too, so previous experience in this would be highly desirable.
With this role you will be joining a close-knit team of Architects, Technical Staff and Designers where you will be involved in the above project. The ideal candidate will already have excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and have 2-3 years' worth of in practice experience, post qualification.
Working as an Architect you must:
- Be Part 3 RIBA qualified with 2-3 years' experience
- Experience of working within a UK practice and strong knowledge of the UK Building and Planning Regulations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Excellent Commercial and Design flare
Working as a Project Running Architect you will:
- Manage and support team members
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects
- Communicate with all members of your design team
- Attending site meetings
- Hit deadlines within the rime scale to a high standard
Commutable locations for this Architect role:
Somerset, Bath, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cardiff
Does this Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so please call KAZ on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org