Architectural Designer - Bristol
A role is now available with one of the UK leading planning and design consultancies for an Architectural designer to join its Bristol team. This role would involve producing layouts and feasibility on a number of large scale residential projects.
My client is an established practice that employees approximately 350 staff in 13 regional offices across the UK. Their portfolio includes residential and commercial schemes, mixed use masterplans and layouts, new settlements, extensions to existing towns, infrastructure-led new communities, regeneration and community-led development proposals.
Due to expansion they are looking to add an Architectural designer to join its Bristol Office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of quality feasibility layouts at 1:500 scale
- Dealing with planning issues
- Preparing Design and Access Statements
- Working on a range of residential projects such as contemporary and traditional housing on greenfield, redevelopment and regeneration schemes
- Taking a lead role in the running of medium and large-scale projects (up to 300 houses).
Required Skills & Experience
- Able to demonstrate strong design skills with examples of layout designs
- Have experience of working closely with Masterplanning / Urban Design teams
- Strong knowledge of the UK Planning process.
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and Sketch-up
- Have an ability to manage your own time and workload.
What you get back
- All salaries considered
- Profit share bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Healthcare assistance
- CPD Training and unlimited opportunities for Career Progression
- Social events and Team building
- Charity Events - The company even offers to match funds raised for their selected charities!
What employees say
"I love the commercial awareness of the practice as well as the friendly culture and the fun we have out of hours. There's always something going on."- Landscape Planning Associate
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural designer Job in Bristol - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10578)