4 days left
- Full Time
Townscape are looking to recruit Architects to join and assist in the expansion of our Harrogate or York Office. You will be involved with projects in a wide range of sectors, including high end residential, housing, community projects, conservation and commercial. Consideration would also be given to Part 2 candidates with suitable experience.
The individual will be design orientated, commercially aware, ambitious, and have the necessary skills to be client facing.
By joining a smaller team you will have a real opportunity to progress within the Practice and to build your own future. The office has a welcoming and friendly personality, with the Directors providing continuous support to all employees within the Practice.
With rail links only a few minutes walk away, the position would also be suitable for Architects coming from outside of the Harrogate or York area.
Townscape Architects are a market leader in both residential and commercial design across the Yorkshire region.
Our team are endlessly creative by pushing the boundaries of design, whilst being valued by us for their professionalism and passion for great architecture and design.
It is our intention to make Townscape Architects Limited the “Design Leader” in the North of England.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar position. The main focus for this appointment is finding the right person who can fit in with their current culture and grow with the business
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD (the ability to use Archicad, In-design and Photoshop would be an advantage)
- Able to deliver technical drawings and details to a high standard
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Possess a strong knowledge of the current building regulations and industry standards
- Have good organisational and people skills
- Have good presentation and communication skills
- Be passionate about what they do and be pro-active
- Will enjoy working as part of a small close-knit team
In recognition of your efforts, this Practice will provide you with competitive rates of pay, career development and training opportunities.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly