Architect (AJ100 Practice)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is an award winning and RIBA Chartered practice currently sitting in the AJ100 2019 rankings. They are known for their design excellence across a variety of sectors and some of their most recent work covers Commercial, Hotels, Leisure, Residential and Accommodation projects.
The ideal candidate will show an excellent creative and commercial flare and have been involved with a variety of sectors. Any previous experience working closely on the above projects would be hugely beneficial and would certainly be desirable.
My client is offering an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring for progression and growth.
To be an Architect you will need:
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with good construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of software's.
- To have experience working on a wide range of sectors.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
If you feel like your energetic and enthusiastic, then this may be the perfect opportunity to take that advance in your career as an Architect!
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com