Project Architect(With JCT Contract Administration Experience)
Winners of 'The Sunday Times Best British Homes Award', my client is an architectural practice with a team of 40 staff, based in the beautiful area of Chelsea. They now have an opportunity for a Project Architect (with full contract administration experience) to join their high-end residential team on a permanent basis.
Working across a range of residential, commercial, hotel and mixed-use projects, my client has a reputation in the architectural industry for bringing both a personal touch and a wealth of experience to each and every project they deliver. Specialising in high quality deliverable design, they offer complete architectural and interiors services from inception, all the way through to post completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple single high-end residential projects at one time
- Full contract administration duties, including JCT Standard, intermediate and minor works contracts
- Report to the Associate and Director
- Project focus will be high end residential projects valued £500k - £2million
- Liaising with clients and contractors on a regular basis
- Attend client meetings
- Build trust and a good rapport with the clients
- Work on all RIBA stages of projects from inception to completion
- Use MicroStation as your daily software.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB and RIBA registered, with a minimum of 3 years PQE part III
- Full JCT contract administration experience is vital for this position. Applications made without this experience will not be considered
- A minimum of 3 years UK professional working experience in practice
- Experience using MicroStation would be beneficial, but is not essential, as training will be provided
- Evidence of working on all RIBA stages 0-7 from inception to completion
- Experience working on high end residential projects valued £500,000 - £2 million, ideally within the Hammersmith, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea areas of London
- Basement construction experience is also hugely advantageous
- Confident client facing
- A thorough understanding of construction detailing
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Fantastic verbal and written English.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £42,000
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Group life assurance
- CPD Training
- Annual office weekends away.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.