Recently qualified Architect
- Full Time
This opportunity is for a recently qualified Architect to join a practice in Leicester, who is offering excellent benefits and a broad range of projects to get involved in. This is the perfect role for someone looking to take on more responsibility and grow within a supportive environment.
My client is a medium size company of 75, with offices in Leicester, Birmingham and London, and AJ100 status. They offer services including architectural design, landscape architecture, project management and surveying. Their broad portfolio comprises projects mostly within the residential sector; however, they have additional success in the commercial, community, health, education, leisure and mixed-use sectors.
Due to an increase in projects they are currently recruiting for a recently qualified Architect with a good technical background.
Role & Responsibilities
- To be fully involved in projects through all RIBA stages
- To work onsite with regular client contact
- Preparing building regulations and planning applications
- Working independently and as part of a team
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered Architect
- Experience in designing affordable and private housing within the UK
- Strong knowledge of current UK building regulations and planning standards
- Excellent understanding of UK planning policy and design skills
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to use AutoCAD and Adobe suite including Photoshop & InDesign is essential
- Good ArchiCAD and Revit skills, or the ability to learn new software quickly would be desirable
What you get back
- Salary up to £35,000
- Cycle to work/travel scheme
- Corporate Leisure (Gym) Membership
- Learning and Development with annual appraisal
- Training and CPD sessions
- Staff car parking
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Recently qualified Architect job in Leicester - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda & Job Ref: 10570)