An incredible opportunity has become available for a Senior Architect in Hertfordshire to join an architectural practice in a managerial role, to act as a driving force for the business.
Founded in 1996, this Hertfordshire based practice has a diverse portfolio with projects ranging from large scale residential, to retail and commercial - currently about 90% of their work is in the residential sector, ranging from large scale developments to one of houses.
With a healthy range of projects, the practice is looking to the future and is ideally looking to bring into the team an experienced Architect who can take a leading role within the practice and has the ambition to propel the company forward.
Role & Responsibilities
- Running your own projects across all RIBA stages alongside being a proactive member of the management team
- Client interaction and the management of projects
- Preparing feasibility studies and scheme designs from initial concept to planning drawings
- Supervising and managing other architects and technicians
- Assisting in preparing client fee proposal
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of working at a senior level in a practice balancing the need to deliver projects and help run a business at the same time
- ARB registered Architect with a minimum of 8 years UK post-qualification experience
- Strong experience working on multiple unit and bespoke residential projects
- Design ability continuing through working drawings and construction to completion
- Good client interface skills
- Genuine enthusiasm to take a leading role in an established practice
- NOTE: It is important that applicants are ideally based close to Stevenage and live in the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire or Cambridgeshire area to avoid long a commute to work.
What you get back
Salary up to £50,000
Excellent opportunity for progression, including directorship
A creative, fun and supportive office environment
Regular social events organised throughout the year which have included baking competitions, sports competitions, regular site visits and social gatherings.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Stevenage, Hertfordshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10569)