Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Exciting new opportunity for an Architect to join a dynamic team!
About the company and role:
One of Lincolnshire's leading Architectural practices based in Boston have an exciting new opportunity for a talented Architect to join their team. They are an award-winning and well-renown practice who are known for their design excellence across a variety of sectors.
The main disciplines this practice cover is inclusive of Architecture, Planning, Design and Project Management. The projects they have covered most recently are within the Residential, Education, Agriculture, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
With this role you should expect an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine mentoring and growth within the business.
Skills required for this Architect role:
- Proven experience working as an Architect on a diverse range of projects.
- Chartered ideally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable in a client facing role.
- IT proficiency with strong working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD would be preferred.
- Sound Knowledge of the UK Building Regulations.
- Fantastic design and technical skills shown throughout your portfolio.
- Full UK driving licence and car.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Take charge of projects and succeed working independently.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects.
- Be design focused and have strong design and technical skills.
- Communicate and liaise with all members of your design team.
- Attending site meetings.
- Delegate workloads.
Commutable Locations for this position of Architect are:
Boston, Lincoln, Peterborough, Newark, Skegness, Sleaford, Grantham
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org