1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Architect vacancy
If you are a Senior Architect with minimum five years post qualification experience we can offer you new design opportunities working on exciting projects in a friendly and collaborative environment.
We offer excellent remuneration with a competitive salary; a great benefits package and regular CPD and social activities. Our portfolio includes a broad range of educational and residential projects as well as unique civic and cultural buildings.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified with a minimum of five years post Part 3 work experience covering all project stages as well as delivery of large projects (circa £10 million+)
- In depth knowledge of UK building regulations and other statutory requirements gained through a minimum of 3 years experience working at an equivalent level in an Architect’s Practice within the UK.
- Excellent design skills and creative flair
- BIM : fluent in Revit software. Minimum of 2 years of experience using Revit to develop project information for all project stages.
- Strong technical and graphics skills including the ability to communicate design information through different mediums, from CAD, Sketch up and Adobe Photoshop to freehand sketches, diagrams and physical models
- Outstanding leadership skills, the ability to enthuse and inspire a team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of delivering Primary Health Care projects
This vacancy is offered on a full time, permanent basis in our London studio.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the above criteria, please send:
- A covering letter explaining your suitability for the role described above.
- A CV (2 pages maximum) clearly setting out your qualifications and experience
- A maximum of 6 pdf pages illustrating your work and demonstrating the skills set out above. Please choose projects you have been closely involved in and explain your role on each project. This should include clear examples of material produced by you at key project stages using Revit. Maximum file size 10mb please.
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than Friday 18th October 2019.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are afraid that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
ArchitecturePLB is an equal opportunities employer. For further information about our practice please visit: www.architectureplb.com
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly