Part 2 Architectural Assistant.
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
An opportunity is available for a strong Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a Chartered architect practice based in Cirencester. This company has been involved in architecture for over 150 years, specialising in Residential, master planning and historic buildings.
In this role you will be working alongside architects assisting with the development of projects, predominantly using Revit and some Autocad.
This company will provide a stimulating and interesting work environment for their professional teams they encourage a positive environment and a spirit of creativity in the work place.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Part 2 qualified and ideally you will already ideally have experience within a UK based practice.
- Experience in REVIT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals
- Assisting in the preparation of drawings, reports, visualisations, schedules and specifications
- Liaising with clients and planning officers and building control inspectors
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team
Commutable distances for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant Role -Newport, Cardiff, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role, please could you call Philippa on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org