Senior Architectural Technologist
Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist
Very Competitive Salary (Depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
New opportunity is available for an Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist to join a RIBA chartered Practice that specialise in a number of disciplines.
Our Client is looking for an Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist to join their practice in Middlesex as part of a fun, successful and dynamic Architects team. Our client is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate with a number of years' experience in the UK of high-end residential and refurbishment of existing residential buildings.
As the position will be of key importance within the practice, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise the workload and produce production information to comprise Building Regulations and tender drawing packages in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities for this Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist
- To work on high end residential projects working directly under and by the side of the Director.
- Drawing packages to comprise: GA's plans sections and elevations with construction details etc. with full coordination of Architects drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants
- Work and assist on multiple projects at one time.
- Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
- Undertake client appointments and site visits
- Ability to produce detailed architectural designs in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Key Requirements for this Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist
- UK qualified with Number of years UK experience with sound knowledge of drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purposes.
- Able to undertake the above responsibilities
- Relevant experience in bespoke design, residential & refurbishment for high-end domestic projects in the UK
- IT literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD whilst experience in REVIT is also a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Google SketchUp would be an advantage
- Numerate, able to make accurate calculations with attention to detail
- Well-presented and personable, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team-spirited with a bright & confident personality
- Able to work on own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Commutable distances for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role : London, Watford, Slough, High Wycombe.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician/ Technologist role, please could you call Philippa on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org