- Full Time
BIM Manager London, UK
Metropolitan Workshop are looking for a BIM Manager, with experience implementing practice wide BIM strategies, to join its friendly design-led architecture studio in Farringdon, London.
We are currently welcoming applications from talented people, ideally with experience in the residential sector.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a project coordination role for CAD applications using BIM processes and applications and supporting projects in an architectural practice, specifically using Revit (in-depth), Navisworks.
- Working knowledge of PAS 1192 procedures and experience working with BIM-related documentation
– EIRs, BEPs, etc - BIM-related qualification (BRE or Post-graduate - desirable)
- Experience with NBS and COBie (desirable)
- Experience working with MicroStation (desirable)
- Experience working with Dynamo, Python or similar programming language. (desirable)
- Desired experience working in a design-led practice, with ability to contribute to design discussions (desirable)
Salary is dependent on experience. Metropolitan Workshop is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of work in PDF format (maximum 10MB) to email@example.com
Applicants should be prepared to present a working Revit model for inspection to demonstrate organization and technical skill.
No agencies please.
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly