Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect
Due to continued growth, a bespoke architectural practice based in West London are now looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant, or Recently Qualified Architect, to join their team and work on residential and mixed-use projects.
Their work encompasses architecture and interiors in new and existing buildings in both urban and rural contexts, creating bespoke solutions for clients. London projects form the backbone of their portfolio, along with a growing diverse list around the country, including live projects in Wiltshire, Yorkshire and Durham. These projects are both residential and mixed-use and vary in size.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working across all RIBA stages on bespoke residential and mixed-use projects
- Using Vectorworks on a daily basis
- Reporting to a Senior Architect and assisting a Part I Architectural Assistant
- Produce 2D drawings to a high standard
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on residential developments or single residences within the UK
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience and PQE
- Excellent 2D drawing skills are essential for this position
- Proficiency in Vectorworks is preferred, but full training will be provided for those that are happy to learn
What you get back
- £29,000 - £33,000 dependent on individuals' level of experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + a two-week Christmas shutdown
- Monthly social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect Job in West London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10555)