Project Design Coordinators
Job Criteria: Project Design Coordinators (with Sustainability Knowledge and skills)
- Proven work on design development, design concepts and design research as well as prepare design drawings and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, critical thinking, ability to collaborate, and project management abilities. Critical thinking skills are essential for developing and implementing sustainability initiatives, while taking into account cost savings and project practicality.
- Able to Lead, manage and coordinate the entire project team including Interior Designers, CAD Technicians, 3D, etc. Understand the impact of each sustainability program or measure in order to accurately strategize and work with compliance professionals to meet technical guidelines.
- Provide expert environmental advice to assist clients’ planning efforts. This includes being able to define the scope of a project and its benchmarks, track projects schedules, costs and deliverables.
- Provide creative design solutions and ensure projects are within costs, timeline and strict international quality standards. This includes High Quality minded and High Standards in architecture projects.
- Capable to respond to public comments, evaluate team members and contractor’s performance, manage projects, materials and the manpower resources.
- Articulate and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Able to undertake pressure and challenges to deliver under tight schedules to meet deadlines. This includes working on extended hours in a team project.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required. This includes any ad hoc assignments delegated by the immediate superior.
- Degree/Master graduates in Architecture.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 10 - 15 years of related work experience.
- Exposure to participate in foreign architectural work in Hotel & Resort development will be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge and skills on sustainability, foreign architectural details, project management, working drawings and construction practices is ideal.
- Willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Able to do design research and design concept presentations.
- Good interpersonal relationships and a team player.
- Must be skillful in using REVIT, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros & Sketch Up.
Interested applicants are invited to send in their job application to: email@example.com providing a comprehensive resume, expected salary and attach a recent photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview sessions. Thank you.
Apply for Project Design Coordinators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly