Job Criteria: Interior Designer (with Sustainability Knowledge and skills)
- Strong hand drawing and concept sketches, perspective sketches and detailing sketches ability. Possess excellent interpersonal skills, critical thinking, ability to collaborate, and project management abilities. Critical thinking skills are essential for developing and implementing sustainability initiatives, while taking into account cost savings and project practicality.
- To complete design development and design documentation drawings with the understanding of the impact of each sustainability program or measure in order to accurately strategize and work with compliance professionals to meet technical guidelines.
- Ability to provide environmental advice to assist clients’ planning efforts. This includes being able to define the scope of a project and its benchmarks, track projects schedules, material costs and deliverables.
- Comprehensive understanding, and possesses a passion in seeking out quality design works and finishing’s including sustainability measures and standards.
- Research, source and propose solutions for fixtures, fittings and equipment for interior architecture tender pack.
- Articulate and able to lead Interior Designer teams, and assist in project teams.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and within agreed timeline.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required. This includes any ad hoc assignments delegated by the immediate superior.
- Diploma / Degree graduates in Interior Designing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 12 years of related work experience.
- Exposure to participate in foreign interior design work in Hotel & Resort development is advantageous.
- Possess knowledge in sustainability measure and strategies.
- Conceptualize, manually free hand sketch, BQ and etc.
- Good personal attitude, teamwork and punctuality.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Willing to be based in Denniston’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Interested applicants are invited to send in their job application to: email@example.com providing a comprehensive resume, expected salary and attach a recent photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview sessions. Thank you.