Senior Architect/Project Runner
Senior Architect/ Projecting Running Architect.
Salary: £50-55,000 +excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity is available for a Senior Architect/ Project Runner with a successful award-winning multi-disciplinary design company based in Northwood, Middlesex, offering Architects service as an RIBA Chartered Architects practice, we also have dedicated sections in the group offering all aspects of spatial and Interior design.
For this opportunity you must be RIBA Qualified / ARB Registered Experienced Senior Architect/Job Runner with several years' experience in practice.
Key Responsibilities for this Senior Architect/ Project Runner Role:
- Required to deal with all RIBA work stages in taking briefs and drafting proposals at initial stages of planning and to draft drawings and lodge planning applications.
- Dealing with planners and planning issues
- Draft building regulations, tender and construction drawings to comprise GA's plans sections and elevations with construction details and full coordination of Architects' drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants' drawings.
- This is a client facing role - excellent presentation and communication skills are essential.
- To oversee other technical staff and mentor as required.
- Contract Administrator / job-running and site experience is essential.
- Undertake client appointments and site visits
- Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
- Work and assist on multiple projects at one time.
- Revit experience is preferred- to work on high end residential projects, single dwellings and multi-unit developments.
Key Requirements for this Senior Architect/ Project Runner Role:
- Must be RIBA / ARB UK qualified with a number of years' experience with the majority of post qualification experience in the UK.
- Sound knowledge of planning design and drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purpose is paramount.
- Contract Administration duties to assist the Architect Director in running and managing projects.
- Relevant experience in bespoke design, residential & refurbishment for high-end domestic projects in the UK
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD whilst experience in REVIT is also a distinct advantage
- Well-presented and personable, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team-spirited with a bright & confident personality
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, multi-task and manage own workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent Communication skills are paramount.
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- IT literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Numerate, able to make accurate calculations with attention to detail
- Full UK Driving licence and car is essential
Commutable distances for this Senior Architect/ Project runner role: London, Watford, Slough, High Wycombe.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Senior Architect/ Project Runner Role , please could you call Philippa on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org