Landscape Architect - Bristol
Senior Landscape Architect
I'm currently looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join an award-winning, multi-disciplinary company based in Bristol.
You will be working for a company that work on projects including mixed-use, commercial, residential, education, public realm, railway, power stations and LVIA. You will get a wide range of experience being involved in all stages of the projects. The role will include field work in both urban and rural locations.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally have;
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree in Landscape Architecture,
- Demonstrable experience of planning and structuring reports,
- Strong landscape design skills,
- Excellent report writing skills,
- Confident in the use of software packages such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign,
- Full, UK driving licence is advantageous.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package including the option for additional holidays, flexible working hours and private healthcare is available for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this Senior Landscape Architect opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or please email an up to date CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org